HVAC – Design and Estimating Engineer
Position: HVAC – Design and Estimating Engineer
Department: HC – HVAC
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
- Accountable and responsible for all Estimating and Engineering related issues within the HVAC department.
- Processing of enquiries for HVAC products.
- Detailed design engineering.
- Estimating and updating master cost sheets.
- Compilation of written quotations.
- Compile detailed Engineering Submittals for approval.
- Project Management.
- Processing of orders.
- Liaison with suppliers, clients and colleagues.
- Issuing of works order to production.
- Coordination of product commissioning, inspection and collection.
- Compile Engineering Drawings.
- Site visits as and when required.
- Perform all tasks that are required of you in line with company vision and mission.
- Adhering to ISO 18001 and ISO 9001
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the HVAC Commercial Industry in a mechanical engineering capacity.
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree – N6 Mechanical Engineering will be considered
- Driver’s license – code 8.
- High level of numeracy and business writing skills
- High level of understanding of Thermodynamics.
- High level of understanding of Air Conditioning Duct design and Heatload calculations.
- High level of computer literacy Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding 3 D drawing package.
- The position requires a team player with a keen interest to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please email a detailed CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org